“I urge you to use your unique position as minister, and the discretion afforded to you under the law, to EXEMPT Mohamed Harkat from deportation and let him stay and live a productive life in Canada,” Alexandre Trudeau wrote.
Title: Blog Categories
Title: Recent Posts
- The 5 Most Damaging Political Decisions Made By Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau
- Iconic Hudson's Bay Retail Stores Close-- Is Canadian Society Next?
- Top 100 “Most Inspirational Women” Karima Baloch Found Dead In Canada
- Justin Trudeau: Canada's Self-Appointed Prime Minister Of The 3rd World
- How Trudeau's Diversity Agenda Has Resulted In DIVIDING CANADIANS
- Health Workers Sent To Emergency After Anaphylactic Reaction To Covid Vaccine
- Dead Democracy: An Election, Or Rubber Stamp On Four More Years Of Justin Trudeau?
- Trudeau Announces Carbon Tax SURGE, Ships Half Billion Dollars To 3rd World
- The Hidden World Of Trudeau's Rural Immigration Policy Agenda For Canada
- On The Couch: A Psychological Assessment of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- Did Democracy DIE The Day Justin Trudeau Became Prime Minister Of Canada?
- Building A Mystery: 17 New Covid Cases In China, 6,744 New Cases In Canada
- New Strain Of Covid 19 Virus Identified In Britain: Health Secretary
- Exposed: Canada's Annual Giveaways Of Billions In Foreign Aid Wasted, Misguided
- Minority Report: Anglophones Account For 17% Of Population Growth, 83% From Immigration
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!